Committee Membership

Report an Unlawful Discrimination Incident on campus

LGBTQ students, faculty and workers should all feel comfortable and safe while attending the SRJC, and many LGBTQ folks have not known where to report unlawful incidents experienced on campus.

If you need to report an incident, please complete the Unlawful Discrimination Complaint Form and submit it to Human Resources.
For more information, go to: